Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ART...

ART is the process or product of deliberately arranging elements in a way to affect the senses or emotions. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature,
film, photography, sculpture, and paintings.

In my case, art can be a spontaneous product of boredom :P, which ends up in this portrait of half of my siblings. I simply used Microsoft Powerpoint to add those colourful clouds before I copy pasted this into Paint and air brushed a bit our silhouette to hide my messy croppy works. I know this piece I called art was flawed, but hey,a picture with someone who matters can't go wrong rite. hehe (^_^)...
Me, Irah & Halim

I spent almost 2 hours (have I mentioned I was bored?) just for this one pix. Why? To be honest, recent events somehow made me realise that I should really treasure my siblings (and the whole family as a matter of fact). A dear friend of mine lost her younger brother in an accident a couple of weeks ago. He was only 22 years old..When I attended the funeral, I had to fight myself not to break down to be strong for her. Despite facing countless deaths at the hospital, that was my first time actually to go to the cemetery and tengok orang tanam jenazah depan mata. I did not managed to do that for my grandparents or any relatives.

It broke my heart seeing the grief of the whole family for yet another lost of their loved ones. May Allah give you all strength to face this. Death is certain, but I can not imagine having to lose any of my siblings :( ... Ok I have to stop now. Started crying again... Bulan puasa nie dh memang x cukup air (dehydrated..).. Okay. Happy fasting to all Muslims. Semoga Ramadan kali ini tidak berlalu dengan sia-sia kerana Ramadan akan datang masih belum pasti akan dilalui oleh kita.

No comments:

Post a Comment